This salad is super easy and tasty! This recipe takes a bit of cutting but besides that...easy peasy. I even got my three year old to try it and she said it was good (and my 34 year old picky husband lol).
I like to get into it quickly so let's do it!
1/4 large red onion
3 roma tomatoes
1 small avocado
1/2 cup black olives
1 Yellow or orange bell pepper
Fat Free Feta cheese
1 small lemon squeezed
Splash of olive oil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Soy Bacon Bits
Crispy Fried Onions
1. Cut all of the veggies (in small pieces for a tastier bite!)
2. Put chopped avocado on top
3. Squeeze lemon juice on top of the avocado to help prevent browning of the avocado chunks :)
4. Add olive oil and seasonings and toss
5. Add feta cheese and toss
6. Place some in a bowl or bowls and top with bacon bits and crispy fried onions
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.